Sunday, April 22, 2007

Melbourne Race on Saturday

The FSR circus made their way down to Melbourne, for the 3rd race of the season.
All came well prepared for the event. Only 24 drivers could compete in the race.


Hendrich passing me


Hendrich was able to qualify in a stunning 7th position, while Riaan started from P23.
I started fom p11.


Race start!! I got away slowly and down to p15, while Riaan suffered a left rear puncture and suspension damage in the opening lap at Melbourne. Back to pits for Riaan.

Keith passing Riaan.



Hendrich doing rather well, having a solid drive and in a league of his own!
On lap 5, I lose my front wing, and back to the pits.



Lap 8, Hendrich and Rutger is fighting for position!




Riaan running in a good 15th position, when his internet connection packed up. What a pity!




Hendrich pitted on lap 17, from a brilliant 4th position, letting Allessandro by.

Allessandro running into Hendrich. He spins out and loses p4.



Eventually Hendrich finished in P7, and me in p11.

No comments: